Hi everyone,

I have a 32 acre parcel of land in the U.P. by Bruce crossing for sale. It is close to the Ottawa National forest and is surrounded by other lands being managed for hunting. I had a wildlife management plan done by a wildlife biologist from Houghton MI. who inventoried the property and wrote a specific plan to enhance the property for wild life such as the deer, grouse, turkeys, and small game. He provided me with a book with overlays that show what kind of flora is growing and where, and just how much. I have been following his instuctions for the last 12 years and now this piece of property produces deer, grouse and even bear hunters and bobcat hunters have asked me for permission to do thier thing and they have harvested many of each. I haven't hunted it because of personel reasons, but a man who is the assistant police chief of Watersmeet MI. has hunted for deer every year I have owned it and has taken at least one deer every year. One year his son harvested a nice 8 pointer.

I have established many food plots to attrack the wild life and established two 6 foot by 20 foot fenced Blueberry gardens with six foot high fencing with a fabric cover to keep out the birds, that have produced an average of 20 gallons of Blueberrys every year. Black berry and Raspberry plants grow wild every where, and so does the wild asparigus. I have an established trail through the property so one can easily access any part of the grounds. The property is a mix of mature Maple trees, with beaked Hazel nut bushes everywhere, 3 stages of popple trees which is important for the production and maintenance of a grouse population, A White spruce stand for a good thermal barrier for protection for the deer in the winter, black cherry trees scattered all over, and a mix of evergreens scattered to make a highly diverse piece of hunting land.

There is also a old log cabin that we were told was built in 1847. An old timer who was the caretaker for the lands years ago told us that and we have never verified the actual date it was built. It is old and I used it strictly for storage, never slept in it. I have an old camper on the property, that will stay, that I used for living quarters, and there is electricity hooked up at the old cabin so I always had power available. As an added value, I had the property surveyed and the official survey map and the wildlife management plan book will go to the buyer.

If you are interested in this fine property, I have it listed with
Eliason Realty of Land O' Lakes WI. 715-547-3341 Ask for Brett Miller. He can set up an appointment to take a closer look. Thanks

Walleyemaxx