Hi Chris, It is nice to see you on Outdoors 911 Lake Gogebic Forum. As you mention that you have not seen any activity on this board. I have backed off on posting here because I felt that I am the only person posting. When ever anyone else would post I would reply. I would like to this site become a little more interactive than it has in the past.

With that being said, this year of fishing has been very good for me as well. The walleyes that we have been catching this year have been really nice with a majority of them being 16 - 19" with some really nice weight on them. On windy days I have caught walleyes in 2' of water and have been putting fish in the boat trolling in 22' of water.

The last few weeks the perch fishing has been going pretty well finding them in 7-10' of water using a slip boober using bare hook or small jig with a chunk of night crawler or a small leech.

Using this board as a networking system we might be able to help each other out. (Everyone) you don't have to give out your GPS coordinates but sharing some general information can help everyone catch a few fish maybe something new from what your use to doing. It is very fun to go out and try fishing a new technique that you have not used before and figuring out how to catch fish in a new way.

Let's keep the posts coming in.
Have fun on the water and be safe.

Thanks to everyone that visits this site.

Have a great day,

Tim Long