Hello all, how's your summer been? My name is Chris and live in ironwood. I've been fishing Gogebic 2-3 times a week since walleye opener. We started off not so hot as I had only fished this lake 2 times prior. I think we made 3 trips and got a few pike to show for it. Then like the snap of a finger we kind of figured it out a little, slip bobbers with leeches/worms and jig and minnow, we did very well a few different locations but everything was consitant, 10 foot weeds. As the summer progressed we only had about a week of slow fishing then it picked right back up. Many days with limits of nice eaters before 9 am then it was perch hunting for the rest of the day. The past few weeks have been on fire for us, same spots same pattern same quality fish. Lots of 16-19in fish with lots of 10-14 as well. Some days we can't bait hooks fast enough, it was great. The past trip(8/15) was a different story. Slowest day we've had since late spring. Our go to pattern is changing now, we put in 5 hours on the water yesterday and got one keeper eye and 2 throwbacks. Maybe 8 hits all day. The fish we did get had minnows galore in his belly so w will be switching back to jig and minnow. We have found all of our fish in the shallow weeds regardless of air and water temp this summer, it was 95 degrees an we were still limiting out in 9 fow. How is everyone else doing this summer? I noticed the board had been empty for months. I plan on taking a trip with Tim this late summer/early fall to work on my trolling game. We have put in 15 hours of trolling with not a hookup to show for it. We have all the gear were just doing something wrong. Enjoy your summer, Chris.