Just got back this past Sat. from a 2 week trip up north. The first 2 days were a little slow with a 35 incher boated after that the musky's were on fire.
We boated and saw alot of musky's and as luck would have it we slid a 30+ pounder in the net the only downer was I had a bigger musky on but she ran straight under the boat and got off. Overall it was a great trip and I can't wait for are Sept. Trip.

Blue it was nice to finally meet you I'm sorry we only talked for a short time but we had already been out there 6 hours and the wife was starving and needed food.
The spot you were fishing is a sweet spot and there's a couple of others not to far away. We caught the big girl in the area I mentioned to you.
I wanted to say thanks again for all the Pic's & tours you've posted it really does get me through the hard water months.
Was it just me or was the water really cloudy on parts of the flowage and the water level seemed pretty high for this time off the year?

When we left the water temps were at 70 deg. there were so many boats heading north it was killing me to be heading south.
For those who must know the big girl was CPR'd so she's waiting for you....