A WCO told me at Glade Run Lake that before 2008 Gov. Rendell signed a law that changed high hazard dam requirements in PA. The dams had to meet up to a 100 yr storm (as in a storm this bad only comes along once in a hundred years) in the past and now the dams have to stand up to a 500 yr storm. This conversation was maybe 4 or 5 years ago and Hereford Manor talk was starting then but this WCO suggested at the time that Glade Run lake and others were going to need upgrades to remain open and full. It may not be a coincidence all of these lakes dams are "leaking" all-of-the-sudden. It is possible for these dams to leak or maybe they used to meet the old requirement and now they do not meet new requirements. I think it is possible not all info has been made public in these lake matters and "leaking dam" is a PR line.

Just for fun- Is it possible these drawdowns are the result previously displaced water caused by hidden UFO's under the water (not detected by sonar). Sure would explain some unexplainable snags I've gotten into.