www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Less than 30 days to ChiggerFest

Default Less than 30 days to ChiggerFest

*WOOT*

Earl, Bucky & myself arrive Sunday morning Aug 26th.. Hope to be unloaded, stocked up and on the water by noon.. Depart Sat Sept 8th.. Got a BUNCH of folks (including all four of Big Daddy's brothers) coming up for Labor Day weekend for a celebration of Brians life and any of you guys are welcome to join us.. The family has heard a LOT about you fella's and I know they look forward to saying hi.. We'll be HQ'ed around unit 101 @ the Wild Eagle Lodge so look for us there or out on the water in a WEL pontoon..

Look forward to seeing you guys again! Let's have us a good ol time, shall we?? Here's a brief rundown on those coming..

Earl Chigger - 1st timer - Earl does our percussion and generally serves as entertainment when we get bored... Semi retired after 40 years on the road in various positions with the Everly Brothers & John Prine to name a few..

Roc Chigger - 1st timer - Roc was an early chigger with a voice you wouldn't believe but marriage and a son took her away from the studio a while back. Roc and I were Brians caregivers the three of us called ourselves "Team Williams".. Note: She is very easy on the eyes..

Dylan Chigger - Veteran - From Milwaukee and has joined us every year but one I think. Was with us the day we met Gizmo the first time.. He's bringing his wife & son this time - both 1st timers..

G.D. Chigger & W.H. Chigger - Both vets, both also from Milwaukee. Mrs G.D. will also be along. She's from Belgium and tawks phunny..

Jericho & Lotta Chigger - Both Vets - Got engaged on their visit up with us last year..

Robert & Jane Williams - 1st timers - Brians oldest brother and his wife from Philly.. Retired owner of a string of Meineke Muffler shops between Philly & Dover Del...

Ward & Susan Williams - 1st timers - Brians next oldest bro and also from Philly.. Attorney..

Tommy & Ricki Williams - 1st Timers - Brians next oldest bro from Chicago. Ricki is from Ontanagon so she's well acquainted with the Northwoods. Both of their kids Hayley and T.C + a friend of theirs each will be along. Tommy is in Auto Parts Sales.

Michael & Kathryn Williams - 1st timers - Brians youngest bro also from Chicago. Attorney & CPA. They have their 4 kiddos all between 6 & 13 years old along..

Dick & Meg Ressnor - 1st timers - Child hood friends/college roomies of Brians from Toledo. Dick's an Investor I think..

Like I said - a BUNCH of people.. Aside from me, Earl & Buck most everyone else is there for Labor Day weekend only.. The rest of the time we'll be floatin 'n fishin the chain - doin a lil 'Pontoon Livin'..

Can't wait!

Hope y'all have a great time... I'm going to miss you by a week, as I'll be in Wisconsin for meetings the following week

We are seemingly always within a week or two of one another, Jeremy! One of these days buddy!

A little over 2 weeks out.. tic tic tic..