. The Club held another very successful youth event this year with the help of Columbus Parks and Rec and the Division of Wildlife (DOW). The DOW provide us with two grants totaling $900 and the club members provided another approximately $900 towards the event. These monies paid for the $1000.00 worth of catfish stocked the morning of the event in Whetstone Park pond, $500 worth of rod and reels for the children to use and keep, plus the food and drinks we provided for everyone attending. The catfish were once again in great shape upon arrival and bit constantly throughout the evening for the kids. If I miss anyone here I apologize, members who shared in the fun were: Rob VanGorder, Tom Rankin, Tom Watson, Cliff Honeycutt, Jerry Stayer, Neil O’Brien, Jack Worline, Martin sp., Tom Neville and his two wonderful children, Jim Lewis, Kevin Short and our official photographer, my daughter Kelsey. Thanks members for taking an evening out to share your love of the sport with someone you don't know. Unfortunately it was a very busy day for Parks and Rec activities and we were competing with two other major activities that afternoon with only 50 children being able to attend. Hopefully next year more children and club members will be able to make it for another great time recruiting future anglers. Elmer