www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Flowage Ranger

Default Flowage Ranger

Does the Flowage have a Ranger anymore or did the DNR run out of money. Since Dennis left there seems to be a number of rangers who have been there and gone. The last one I saw in June was Ken. We were up there last week and never saw a ranger at our site and didn't even see his boat.

Default Yup...

Quote Originally Posted by dinged prop View Post
    Does the Flowage have a Ranger anymore or did the DNR run out of money. Since Dennis left there seems to be a number of rangers who have been there and gone. The last one I saw in June was Ken. We were up there last week and never saw a ranger at our site and didn't even see his boat.
    I have seen him fairly often this year however admittedly not in the last week. He has more than just the Flowage to cover.

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Per my DNR contacts, Ken Pemble is still the TFF DNR Ranger.

We saw Ken a couple of times while we camped the week of the 4th. Nice guy, good fit for the Flowage. He mentioned he's on 40 hours, with the cutbacks don't know if that includes his travel time, to and from the landing, probably does. Dennis left big shoes to fill! Rita has bumped into him a couple of times since his retirement and he's doing well!

Larrynrita

Larry,

You are right. Dennis is one of a kind. I occcasionly have contact with him. He and his family are doing well in his retirement.
    Last edited by Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC; 07-20-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Default what happened to josh?

Quote Originally Posted by Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC View Post
    Larry,

You are right. Dennis is one of a kind. I occcasionly have contact with him. He and his family are doing well in his retirement.
    josh did replace dennis (which i do agree was a classic act). i did meet josh several times and he too was a great guy.......is he still there or was he reassinged to a different territory?

I am wondering if Ken Pemble is related to Don Pemble.

Josh is no longer the TFF ranger. I do not know what he is doing now.