www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Northern 'Y' Bones

Default Northern 'Y' Bones

I'm going to be at Donner's from Sunday July 22nd through Friday July 27th. If you would like to learn how to take the Y bones out of a Northern I'd be happy to show you. You have to bring your own Northern
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Of all the luck were driving up on the 28th ws hopeng to meet up with you for a y-bone lesson.
    Enjoyed meeting you and your brother last year. Are you going to be up in Sept. or Oct?
    I sure hope there's a big cool down or I guess we'll be fishing for pannies.

Dave

Amazingly yes! Mark & I will be at Donner's from Sept 30th - Oct 4th.
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

if you would like a great video that was out a some time back it was called no bones about it . you may want to check it out .

I have that video and it works really great with the way they do all the knife work from the inside. Takes some practice but you end up with one huge filet. Excellent eating to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Amazingly yes! Mark & I will be at Donner's from Sept 30th - Oct 4th.
    Just finalized the dates for are Sept. trip the 15th thru 22nd so it looks like we'll have to wait till next year.

Dave

Have a great time. See ya next year.
    George