www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Big Chip fishing report 7-15-2012

Default Big Chip fishing report 7-15-2012

Hi everyone,

Spent the day fishing with Josh and Jamie again. With a very hazy sun and hot and humid air temps, with 84 degree water temps, we caught a lot of fish. Lots of sm bass, crappies,bluegills,northern,perch, and 15 walleyes keeping 7. Fished just the woody humps again catching so many of all species out there that I did not try any weed areas.

Used my leadfree jigs baited with leeches and slip bobbers baited with leeches employing "The Walleyemaxx System". The walleye fishing has been as hot as the July weather lately. if you want to learn hands on how I approach my walleye fishing using my system and use my leadfree jigs to help me test them out (so far so good) give me a call or send me an email. I do allow you to bring along a hand held GPS unit so you will also learn my spots that are producing consistently now. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamie with released smallie 7-15-2012.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	17472   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7 nice eater walleyes 7-15-2012.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	17473   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7 keeper walleyes 7-15-2012.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	17474  
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.

Thanks for the guide trip Tom. Once again the Walleymaxx system got a bunch of fish in the boat. Seems like everytime i'm out with you i learn something new Thanks again.