Been talking to a lot of fishermen at the Musky Shop this past week. Reports have been good and here's what I've been able to pick out of the overall conversations. Nice fish being caught lately with the biggest ones coming at night. Without question the night bite has been the best. Guys seeing a lot of fish during the day and picking off a few smaller ones (low to mid 30" class) during the daytime. As stated the night time bite has been producing the biggest fish. Talked to a couple guys I know today who have been having multiple fish nights with everything over 40" and up to 46" but these guys aren't even launching their boat till near sundown. Said they felt like vampires sleeping during the day and fishing all night. Some fish have been caught on the deepest weed edges and others suspended in open water down to 20' in water depths of 50' or more on deep clear-water lakes. Lure choices have been all over the board. Surface bait bite has been good, soft plastics, bucktails, jerks, and crankbaits coming in next in that order based on the guys I've been talking with.