www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Kings and Rainbows

Default Kings and Rainbows

After way too long out of action due to the wrist injury, I finaly got on the water again. 6 Kings , 4 Rainbow, 2 Coho, and 1 Laker. Got everything in 100-125 FOW, 40ft down. Fished from filtration plant to Fox Point, most fish on NBK, 3 on Green Easter Egg, 2 on white glow Spin Doctor with aqua fly. Kings were 7-15 lb. Rainbows 5-11, Coho were 4-6, Laker was 8. Biggest Rainbow hit a magnum gr. Easter Egg. Had my new electric knife blow the circuits at the McKinley cleaning station, the fish almost jumped off the table when I touched them with the blade. The fish were all iced, and dead at the time. The knife was an American Angler Saltwater MT3. They are sending a replacement free of charge.

Hi Rich,

It's Great to hear you're back on the water and to hear that you had such great luck! I got a good laugh (knowing all is all right of course) hearing about your new knife and how the dead fish almost jumped off the table.

I hope to talk with you out on the water soon.

All the Best,

Glory Days

Rich,

Nice job fishing. Glad to hear that you are back to fishing. Did you ever get a new boat?

Kevin (Finn Lander)

No new boat, have only been able to get out 4 times this year, due to wrist/thumb injury.
    Hope to float the old one a bit more often once the brace comes off.

Rich