Went out with my boy Nicholas (6), my daughter Jamie (10) (who are regular participants on my "Fish In" crew) and Dave H.

We started in 65 FOW, out from the filter at about 5pm and worked NE. We started picking up a fair amount rainbows, one laker and one small chin once we hit 100 FOW. The 3 color (blue and green spoon) and 5 color (coho rig, then a cracked ice), 7 color (cracked ice) and wire dipseys at 80 loc with green flasher/flies kept us steadily busy until 8pm. At 8 pm we decided to slide into 90 fow running south. From 8:15 to 9pm, the action was crazy, because our riggers finally got hot with glow spoons at 40 feet down. We ended at 9 pm with a triple and landed all three, thanks to my daughter who battled her 13.2 lb chin like a champ. All of our fish in the last hour were nice chins. We were 19 for 25 with at least another half dozen or more drive-bys. What was even better is that the kids reeled in over half of the fish. I think our final tally included 1 laker, 6 rainbows, 1 coho and 11 chins (8 in the last 45 minutes).

Hopefully the great fishing continues.

Kevin
Finn Lander