Dont give up on the walleye on LSC yet. Plenty of action to be found. Fished Sunday, July 1 by myself and plenty of action to keep me busy. Originally planned on casting for muskie but as I started to throw my lures watched (4) nice eyes get landed on (3) different boats. Quickly switched over and grabbed a limit in an hour and half and went back to throwing those big muskie lures. Fished on the Canadian side of the shipping channel (US Waters) working from can 25 up to 28. Dont be afraid to work both sides of the ditch in that area. Far side was less weeds and nicer water color on Sunday. Using in line sinkers and harness, white and chartreuse were my colors. Once you get fish going or find them on your graph do not make very long trolls, work and area tight. It was a great day for my fishing bud to over sleep! Hoping to get another morning out there and keep catching while its still good! Good luck and good fishing this holiday weekend. As we get more reports we will keep you posted.

FYI
Muskie still going strong all over the lake. South shore working out deeper 16-18FOW as the heat really starts to warm the lake up. Bucktails are going good but still getting lots of fish on the cranks. Lokes/Ziggies cant go wrong!