www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Cat we will miss you.

Default Cat we will miss you.

RIP cat. I was coming up this week and hoping to see you. Have a beer and pizza at dear lodge. Life to short.

Kat, you were the best. It is hard to find someone as special as you were. I will miss you dearly.

Can somebody fill us in as to what happened to Kat? I understand that she was riding her motorcycle and a deer ran out in front of her. Was she alone or with a group? Details would be appreciated, along with any addresses regarding flowers or donations to favorite charities, etc. MM

Kat, who, ?? Not sure who you are talking or refering to. Share the information if you have some. Thanks.

Kat Pettit - Deer Lodge/Flambeau Lodging.

pizza the Friday night before fishing opener has been tradition going on 8 years now. hope the place stays open.. RIP.

"Best pizza in the Northwoods." We will miss her as well. She would hold our ice fishing tickets for us in the winter and our pizza ready in the summer. Won't be the same without her.

Found this article, might be her? http://www.ashlandwi.com/news/articl...9bb2963f4.html

HRG

Kat was one of a kind. I'll miss her funny and truthful snowmobile trail reports. She was a northwoods original.
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

She was a hard working, American original.

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

There will be a celebration of Kat's life on Saturday, July 21st, 2012 with a 10:00 am meeting at Heart of the North in Mercer, WI and leaving for a gathering at Mercer's Veteran Memorial Park at 11:00 am. Following that, there will be a gathering at Dear Lodge for food, beverages and an exchange of great memories.

The address for Dear Lodge is 4816W County Hwy. F, Mercer, WI 54547. Memorial donations to the Mercer Loons on behalf of Kat are being accepted at this address. These funds will be used to carry on the civic activities of the Mercer Loons that Kat actively promoted, such as scholarships for Mercer High School students.

Dear Lodge has reopened. You may call 715-476-2084 for additional information.

With Sadness in my Heart,

Scott
    Last edited by Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC; 07-13-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Kat was a very intelligent woman, and I learned something everytime that we spoke.

RIP

Wow we are deeply saddened to hear this. We visited Deer Lodge every year we came up to the flowage. We loved eating there for the all-you-can-eat pizza deal. She was truely a character and will be missed by the CincinnatiCrew. RIP Kat! If the Deer Lodge is open in 2013, we will surely stop by again.

I use to frequent Kats place for pizza and beer years back when we use to own a cabin on the Flowage. Darn good pizza. Sorry to hear the news about her accident.