www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 16-23rd

Default June 16-23rd

Hey Tom,

Just got back from a week on the flowage and the fishing was pretty tuff for me most days, fished alot of the spots you showed us last year and ended up with only about 20 walleye all week only 5 over 14" and the biggest was 16", most fish caught on jig and minnow or slip bobber, had a leach out most times but they just didnt produce for me. Fished the east side mostly because of the weather last week. Crappie were pretty slow for me also most days, alot more smaller fish this year for me, but tby the end of the week we managed a good bag. only caught about 6 bluegill and perch all week, 10-15 northern biggest at 20" and a dozen or so bass 1 16" largemouth and 2 smallmouth between 15-16". The highlight was a drift thru 1 of your spots when Tyler threw out a small beetle spin and ignored it, about 5 min later he thought he was snagged untill a 40in musky jumped, landed it with 8lb line in about 2 min. Coming back up the week of July 14, hopefully the weathers more stable that week.

Scott Ahrendsen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FILE0316.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	17112

Nice job Tyler. That is a gorgeous tiger musky. You got a bigger one then your Dad. Sounds like you did ok for the week Scott. The fishing has slowed a bit. The unstable weather and the bug hatches have slowed every thing down. Maybe see you when you come up in July. I'll be looking for you.

Walleyemaxx
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.