www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 15th and 16th (chippewa flowage)

Default June 15th and 16th (chippewa flowage)

Haven't had a chance to post just got home today.

Fished the Chippewa Flowage this weekend and we had a blast! This past weekend was my bachelor party or should we say bachelor fishing party. Dad, Mike, Tyler, Chester, and Scott came up this weekend. Friday night Dad, Tyler and I fished together. I had a nice fish come up behind a cowgirl and boiled off in the 8. At the same time Mike and Chester had a fish hump a wake on top water all the way to the boat and wouldn't eat. That was it for action on the water Friday night. However the night was no where near over. We had a blast talking about old fishing trips and up coming ones, next thing we knew it was 4 am. Needless to say 9 am came very quick and with everyone still feeling it from the night before, the group didn't hit the water til 11 am. Dad, Tyler, and I fished for about 1 hour before the first of many rain storms came in. That was the story for Saturday. We would get out of a hour or two then the rains would come. In the evening I fished with Mike. MORE RAIN!!!!!! at about 830 the rain finally let up and by 9 I boated a 38.5 that would get me and Mike free breakfast at R&R. Tyler and Scott had a nice fish up on a top water.

The weekend was a blast and it was nice seeing everyone. Wish the fish would have cooperated but that's musky fishing some times. Water temps ranged from 73 Friday night to 67 Saturday night. With all this rain a little stability will go a long to words tuning fishing around. It should be any day now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2523.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	17080
    Pete Rich Guide Service
    Web Site: www.peterichguide.com
    Email: pete.rich25@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: 815-762-3973
    HAYWARD, WI

Even that 38.5 is fat. maybe thier eating too much thats why I didn't even see one last week