I am done fishing Indiana waters for the spring. It was a pretty dang good spring with a lot of big fish and consistent weather for once! Water temps are now above 80 degrees and oxygen levels are VERY VERY low due to weed kills and lack of rain. I would highly suggest laying off the fish until the water temps come back down. The thermocline has set in and we have temps close to 80 degrees 14 ft. down. Protect our fishery and due your part to keep Indiana musky fishing TOP NOTCH!

My last day on the water we went 6 for 8 with a 46.5 and a 44.25 the two biggest, all the fish came from open water or off the deepest edges, which is very typical for late spring and early summer...the good thing is once the water temps cool down in September, the fish will be in the exact same locations!

I am packing for my Minnesota stay right now and will be up there till Sept. 16. I still have some open dates due to unseen cancelations. One big opening I have is the last week of August, which is FULL MOON and that has proven over and over to be BIG FISH time in Northern Minnesota. Call my cell if interested in a trip, discounts are available.

I will try to get on line and post some MN reports and water temps when I get up there.

If interested in a trip, let me know! My cell is the best way to get a hold of me!

Thanks and see ya on the water!