www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Is everything OK over at Cedar Cove?

Default Is everything OK over at Cedar Cove?

I have tried calling Pat a number of times regarding our reservation next week. The answering machine picks up after the first ring with a generic machine generated message. The number I have is 715-476-2511.

Anyone local have any idea if all is OK?

I think you have a bad number. Try 715-769-3759.......

Got the same robot voice, but left a message.

Everything was alright memorial day week at the cedar cove. She helps out at the Midway, give them a call and see if they can tell you something. Have a nice day. I don't have the Midway number handy but you have access to it with the internet.

Their website is down too. Pat mentioned in May that someone else was going to be getting involved with reservations, maybe the transtition is taking place??????

HRG

Midway (Shane & Molly) can be reached at 715-769-3680. They are closed on Wednesday's......

As we used to say in the Navy "secure from Pat drill." I heard from her and all is well. Covered the details on the cabin and got my ass spanked because I haven't reserved Friday night fish fry at the Midway. I will get on that tomorrow.

I'm at Cedar Cove now and things have been pretty quiet. I guess she had 3 cancellations and I've had the whole place to myself. I did see Pat today and she mentioned coming back tomorrow to get the rooms ready to go for this weekend.

I was just up there last week and saw very little of Pat, but she is fine.