www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Nite Bite

Default Nite Bite

The Central Ohio Chapter Muskies Inc, chapter 41 is having our annual nite bite outing June 15,2012. The outing hours are from 6pm till 12 midnight. We will all meet at the Hollenback ramp where I will register all members. This outing is for chapter 41 members only. The award for big fish will be given at our awards banquet. If I do not get your name at the ramp I can be reached on chanel 68 or by cell phone 937-243-2512. All legal fish will count for the club championship.

We had a good turnout for our Outing last night. Great night to be out. We had a total of 26 people register and 10 known fish caught. As far as I know, all fish were caught before dark. Jack and I had 3, all on 5” Alleycats 70' back with the highlight of the evening being a double we had on but one came unpinned before it was in the net. Also came close to being fired from the “Net Man” position AGAIN when the net got hooked on the rod holder and couldn't reach out any further but fortunately it ended up working out. If you do not see you name on the list below and you caught fish let us know.

Elmer Heyob - 41 & 42.25
    John Oldfield - 42
    Cliff Honeycutt – 35 & 39.5
    Jack Worline – 39.5
    Patrick Frase – 38.5
    Mike Stumph – 38
    Lou Spezio – 37.75
    Chuck Wilbert – 34.25