Fishing has remained excellent. The guides are catching 80 to 100 plus fish per day. Pretty good fish size also with limits from 16 to 22 inches. Smallmouth bite has temporarilly slowed a little. Still catching 20 to 40 plus if you chase them. Bite has been good in the Carpenter Bluffs and White River. Also limits being brought in from Crow Creek to the Dam. White bass bite is excellent in the fast water. Fishing has been good from Grain Bens to Iron Nation on Sharpe. Both Minnows and Crawlers on both reservoirs with spinners.

Here is my report for the week.

I will start on MOnday May 28th. Monday I had a group out from northcentral Minnesota. We had an excellent day, boated over 75 fish. Cold fronts going through so it slowed the bite a little. Only here will a 75 fish day be a little slower.

On tuesday I had a group out from Lincoln and Lexington, NE. Another awesome day of walleye fishing. Caught 140 fish. Catching both walleyes and smallies. Bes trip they have ever been on.

On Wed and Thursday I had a family out from Omaha, NE. Caught 210 fish in 2 days. It was pretty cold and rainy, but excellent fishing (47 degree high on wed). Should not catch fish in that type of weather, but in our country we still have excellent fishing.

Friday through Sunday I had a group from Des Moines, IA. It is there 12th straight year fishing with me. They said it was one of their best fishing trips catching both walleyes and smallies. We caught 360 fish in 3 days. Rod had to use some fish spray to keep up with the rest of us (actually he outfished us on day 2).

On Monday through yesterday (Wed, June 6th) I had a family from Bloomsfield, CO. We caught 270 plus fish iin 3 days. We mostly chased smallies after we had our walleye limit. On day 3 we went white bass fishing for awhile and then ventured smally fishing, catching over 40 smallies on the last day. Already booked a trip for next year. See you next June!!!

Until next time
Mike Allen