Just back after a weeklong trip 6/9 - 6/16. Had another great trip despite some tough weather conditions. Wind was up almost all week, Friday was the best (lowest) wind we had. ALso rain and storms two evenings kept us completely off the lake. While all-in-all it was a bit slow, and the camp total for over the slot fish was less than usual, there were some really nice fish caught. One guest got a 32" walleye while another got a 29 and 3/4 inch eye. Our party did well too, with walleye at 23, 24, 25 and 27" boated. Both of my sons also landed muskies, a 38" and 30" fish that bit while jigging for walleye and trolling for pike. Walleye were in the weeds, in about 8 to 12 feet of water - but one guide also found them deeper at 27 feet. A jig and minnow seemed to work best, but we also caught walleye on little joe spinners. Nightcrawlers seemed not to be preferred, and the one leech I tried got bit off by a northern. Spring Bay did not produce until Friday afternoon when the wind finally had blown in there for a bit. The river mouth was popular due to the windy big water, but it was also producing fish. Stanton seemed to be where the bigger fish were caught, but we did not do all that well there. Not a single bass for us, but we did not really target them at all in part due to the conditions. And once again I came home gaining 6 pounds due to Brenda's excellent cooking! It was nice to see Mark, Brenda and Julian again, and 'ol Boomer was a happy as ever! Now to start dreaming about next years trip!