Walleye size was down for us this year, but don't let that worry you, I'm pretty certain you will have much more consistant weather than we did and this lake is to good not to provide opportunities. As far as a replica should you catch that trophy your after, I am biased but would suggest going to your local Bass Pro Shops. They can order replicas from their Springfield store. They have a outlet called wildlife creations that does outstanding work. I am guessing you are unguided from your question on the rocks and if that is indeed the case you should be careful. Stay on your regular paths to your fishing spots and when fishing new water be careful and watchful. The lower lake levels have indeed brought reefs into play that you might not have noticed in the past. Of the bays I listed above be most careful with mukluk as there is significant rock structure gaurding the entrance to that bay. The depth finders at Northshore are preconfigured and they without a doubt will show you weedlines and other structure including rocks so in unfamiliar water keep it slow to get the lay of the land both for cover and safety. I fish there early every season but have fished some in mid june,mid july as well as a few trips in september. Again your timing should be right in the wheel house for an excellent bite for all species. Good luck and let me know how you did.