www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 2nd and 3rd Outing at Alum

Default June 2nd and 3rd Outing at Alum

This coming Saturday and Sunday we will be having a members only outing on Alum Creek. Fishing hours will be from 7am Saturday to 3pm on Sunday. On Saturday at noon we will have a shore lunch prepared by the Boy Scouts at the Hollenback ramp ( Look for a group of Boy Scouts). Please contact George or myself to let us know your are there and let us know of any fish caught by 3pm Sunday so we can report #People/#fish. This is just a informal outing, there are no prizes or awards just a friendly get together. We will be monitor marine radio channel 68. Hope to see you there!

I have had a couple questions regarding this and just to clarify this is not a tournament and there is no fee or registration for the outing. However, any fish caught during the outing will receive points towards our annual Outing/Tournament Championship as well as the 10 participation points. Make sure we know you are there to receive participation points. I should be at the ramp a little early or contact Rob, George or myself via Channel 68 on the radio or yell as we pass by. I will be in Jack's red Alumacraft tomorrow. Good luck!

FYI, South Old State is closed just south of Hollenback.