www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Big Chip repoort Memorial day 2012

Default Big Chip repoort Memorial day 2012

Hi everyone,

First off I want to say a big 'THANK YOU' to all veterans. your sacrifices are remembered and greatly appreciated. you remind us that freedom is not free.

Yesterday I guided Mike in my boat while I positioned Joe and Gene in their boat. I do not charge any thing extra for a tag along boat, and I do allow you to bring your GPS unit to mark the spots I show you. The day started out with a bang when Mike caught a 20" walleye on his first cast. But then the cupboard went dry for the next few hours. With the weather running the gambit of sunny to cloudy to high wind to low wind, and the wind swithching dorections often, with even a brief shower, we kept at it using "The Walleyemaxx System" to relentlessly serch for and finally finding the Walleyes.

Using leeches jigging and on slip bobbers, we were able to catch 9 walleyes keeping 8, and an assortment of northerns,perch, and blugills which were all released. We fished the deep wood all day and that eventually was the ticket to catching them. The air temps ran anywhere from High 60's to low 80's depending if the sun was out or not and the water temps were up to 67 degrees.

When guideing, I use "The Walleyemaxx System". To book your day on the Big Chip to learn this proven system to consistently putting walleyes in your boat, call me at 715-617-0894, or email me at walleyemaxx@yahoo.cm. To order your copy of "The Walleyemaxx System" book, go to my book page with a link in my signature below. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike with his 21 and 20 inch walleyes 5-28-2012.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	16659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mikes 20 inch first cast walleye 5-28-2012.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	16660   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8 walleyes on the board 5-28-2012.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	16661   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All smiles with a nice stringer of walleyes 5-28-2012.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	16662  
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-28-12.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	16696

Fished also yesterday in the AM and only had one bite. It was a darn good fish tho 27 inch walleye caught with the shotgun pole with a leech. I think the best part of the catch was watching her swim away. Good luck fishing everyone.

Hi Josh,

It was good seeing you out on the water. You are using "The Walleyemaxx System" to perfection. That is one beautifull walleye. Congrats and they are fun to watch swim away alive and well. Way to go!!! You must be way ahead in the family tournament hey? Tell Jamie he gave you enough of a head start. Time for him to make his move. Good luck and I'll be seeing you more. I have to see your new floor in the boat.

Walleyemaxx
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.