Sorry for the delay in the report. Fishing has been awesome. Been extremely busy on the water. Thanks for the compliments from everyone.

It has been amazing the past 2 weeks. As part of our guide conversation, we cannot believe how good the fishing has been latley. We have had no stability in weather. Winds blow hard from south one day and north the next. 85 degrees one day and 65 the next. Still catching 70 to 100 plus fish per day.

Since I am behind a little I will go back to last week. On Tuesday and Wed I had a group out from Chicago, IL and Springfield, MO. We caught over 100 fish each day with limits of walleyes and smallies. Thursday and Friday I had a group out from Sioux Falls, SD. This group has been out since 1999. Only had one tough day in all those years. Again we caught 200 fish in 2 days with limit of walleyes and smallies. on Sat and Sunday I had group out from Little Falls, MN. It was there first time fishing in our area. Again catching over 100 fish each day. They said it was one of their best fishing trips ever. (Already setting dates for next year).

Awesome day again today with family from Minnesota. Part of this group has been with me since 1998. Caught 80 fish in 35 mph winds with limit at 10:30 a.m.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Until Next time
Mike Allen