www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Brent Torres and friends

Default Brent Torres and friends

Thanks to Brent Torres and friends for fishing with us for 3 days. Brent is our longest standing customer 19 years and usually comes twice a year. We go back to the days when we were all docked at Floro's Marina. Day one we fished an afternoon twi-light, we went to my favorite reef and set up having everyone cast worm harnesses. It didn't take long and "fish on" get the net! Everybody caught fish on splash counts meaning suspended fish. We had a three pound average. We fished only 4 hours and came in for dinner on the deck. I have a tradition with this group that I cook marinated pork tenderloin, fresh sweet corn, wild brown rice and sweet and sour cole slaw. Brent makes a batch of Moscow Mules, jigger of Grey Goose, ginger beer and a lime wedge served in a copper mug. We all ate and told stories of past fishing and hunting trips. Day two and three we drift fished and did catch some Walleye but not what we expected. Thanks to Rob, Joe, Bill, Randy, Guy and Brent for fishing with Mike and I. Picture shows Randy holding the two big fish he caught on day three. Picture shows the group holding some nice fish they caught on day three. Thanks Ron & Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc 20.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	16612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc 21.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	16613  
    Sun Chasers Sport Fishing Charters
    Captain Ron Lamont

Web Site:
    http://www.sunchasersportfishingcharters.com