www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Chippewa Flowage May 20-22 Lower East Side

Default Chippewa Flowage May 20-22 Lower East Side

Maxx, my brothers stayed at Indian Trail May 20-22. They caught 36 walleye(only one Sunday during the wind and rain), almost entirely on minnows in deep water. Apparently could'nt buy a bite on crawlers. Most of there walleyes were between 16"-18", only 5 were smaller than 13". They also caught 2 while casting twister tails. Also lots of 10" crappie.

On a different note, I fished Winnebago for the first time in years last Saturday. Spent the first 6 hours trolling and jigging only to come up with a few whitebass, sheepshead, and a 14" sauger. The last 1.5 hours we finally found the walleye and put 4 in the boat. All on husky jerks casting in 5' of water with sunny skies around 3pm, go figure. Attached is a pic of a 21" walleye from Bago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winnebago.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	16559  

Here are a couple pics I just received from their tripClick image for larger version. 

Name:	chip spring 2012 016.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	16561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chip spring 2012 018.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	16562

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the report. Looks like your brothers had a good trip. I'm headed out now. The old addage that says if you're to busy to go fishing, you're too busy, well, I've been to busy for over a week. Now time to get out. Report to follow. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx
    Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.