Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gare crappie.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	16486Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice1.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	16487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nate musk1.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	16488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nate musk2.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	16489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nate pike.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	16490
My name is Nathan and for all my life of 27 years I have been fishing the sugar camp chain. My family and I have a place on chain lake and well last year I had the pleasure of meeting Gare at the boat landing, we got to talking and a few weeks later I booked him for a half day of Musky fishing.. I learned more about the lakes and area in that half day that I have know from being there for 27 years after that day Gary and I became good friend.. Since then I have been out fishing and hunting with Gary well over a 20 times, and have seen some and caught some of the biggest fish of my life, last year I personally boated 6 muskies, 3 in one day with Gare the biggest topping out at 45" and this isn't to mention the 50+ I lost with him as well and the 20 or so fish we had follows on or have had hooked.. I choked a few times on my hook sets. And I have caught muskies before while casting and walleye fishing but the precision that Gare has when it comes to locating these fish is just unbeatable, every time we went out musky fishing we seen fish. Just this spring Gary and I have been out in the past 3 weeks and have boated 200+ crappies and A good number of walleyes in the upper teens to low 20's we also got a few pike last year in the mid to upper 30' range as well. We also had a great season of ice fishing this year and caught some great walleyes and lots of slab perch and crappies. I can't say enough good things about my experiences with Gary, great tuffy esox (great for fishing 3 - 4 people), great knowledge of the lakes and surrounding areas, great gear, good laughs and good friends. I'll put it like this.. I met Gary 1 year ago this coming Saturday for the opener of the northern musky season and this Saturday we got him booked again for a full day. Hands down he puts you on fish and puts fish in the boat.

Nathan