www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Update 5-19-12

Default Fishing Update 5-19-12

Looks like some rain coming back in here starting Monday thru Tuesday which should make some good fishing for the first half of the week.. Several fish have been raised in the last several days with a mix of shallow and and out on the weed edges. Weeds are looking great for the fall a bunch more than what was there last year due to high water.. Water temps are low 70's this rain should help cool a little I just hop we get a bunch of it.. Meat and Potatoe Hefty Girl is working early along with Slowies both early and late.. Also some vertical jigging is producing some fish as well off timber edges and around boat docks. Bull Dawgs, Medussa's are working for that. All my action has came on little Medussa, and Meat Tater fishing pretty shallow. The water is getting clear but all along the flats it's got some color due to all the boat traffic which has help for bites. Clearer water is tough to get bites in. Trolling is effective now as well Ernies, Depthraiders, Tuff Shads all working. Good luck hopefully you get to take advantage of the raining weather when it gets here.. Stop in the shop check out Bluegrass Rods, tackle, etc.. Check us out on Facebook as well we have a page on there so look at it on there.. Good luck and I'll see you on the pond
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Default Fishing Update 5 19 12

I would have to agree that Target Masters is worse than Guns Fishing & Other Stuff. Every time I went there, I was swept with a hot weapon