Ty, you and I have fished together often. I've studied your ways, you have watched me fish. You know I have been a slump for several years now. Got any advice to share with me that can help me move more Muskies ? Do I need to improve my casting ? Do I need to just shut up and REALLY pay attention to whats going on ? Do you think I'm in a rut in how I run the lure I'm fishing; too fast, too slow, too shallow, too deep ? Do you think I need to work on the figure 8 and learn how to get it right ? I'm pretty certain you think my hook set just sucks when I get that rare opportunity to pop one, so I know I can try to improve there. hahaha It's ok, I know you know my hook set sucks. Its those dreaded dull hooks, you know.

I understand that it is all about time on the water to maximize the opportunity to get hooks in a fish. That is just a given. With the limited time I have to persue the sport, I want to ramp up my game and hopefully raise more fish. I seek sage words, my friend. What do you think ? You can be brutal honest, I won't be crushed for too long. After all, there are still crappie. lol And Pike, I actually do well on Pike.

That swine, young feller, you know him, he gets in the boat with you and I, he gets in the boat with me and I guide him to a spot. HE catches a fish. Chaffs my hide he steals the hit away from ME, that snake, BUT ! I am really happy to snap photographs of him during his success and I truly share in his joy. I really do, I'm just jealous, thats all.

What do you think ? Or...uhhh...is it that I just don't know what the..umm..ahhh...I just don't know what I'm doing ? Do tell.