At the chapter level, we use the master Muskies, Inc. email list for our chapter to distribute several items including the chapter newsletter. At the chapter level, we have no control over what email address MI has for you. We do not have the ability to update the email address attached to your MI membership. You have to do this for yourself. The following members need to log in to the muskiesinc.org website and update their personal information with an accurate email address:

Shawn Kolometz
Randall Miller
Brad Mitchell
Theodore Myers
Ben Sommers
Brian Vinson

For those that need to update, or for anyone who would like to change the email address used by Muskies, Inc., you must go to www.muskiesinc.org and select the Members Login tab. That will take you to a screen where you have to login with your Muskies, Inc. membership number and a password. If you know your number but not your password, there is a link for "forgot your password". If you don't know your number, contact me and I will look it up for you. If all else fails you can email webmaster@muskiesinc.org and fix the problem keeping you from being able to successfully login.

Once you get logged in you can click the link to update your member information or you can go to the left side of the screen and click on the My Member Info tab. Both places will take you to your information as currently known to Muskies, Inc. and in that screen you can input your accurate email address. Once you complete this, you will start receiving the chapter newsletter via email as well as a number of other notices we send out throughout the year. And once you do this we will stop getting three or four error message email kick-backs everytime we try to send something your way.

I showed everyone how to do this a few meetings ago and cleaned up a bunch of the bounce backs. I would be happy to show anyone who needs to fix or change their email, how to do it again.

Thanks,

Rob