Was out searching for more "treasures" for a while just before dark on Saturday. Checked some old metal pieces of structure for any smallmouth (yes, one smallie on each of the pieces I checked before it got too dark to see very well). While doing that a school of gills came by rather quickly. Usually they'll move through slower and stop and look at the camera. These guys just kept going. Don't know if a gamefish was spooking them or what. They came by twice and then they were gone. Bottom temp at 21' was 54.8°F. Threw a short video of the gills on youtube:

http://youtu.be/QUxlTLGSLn4

Did drop a redworm down in case they came back so I could check size, but after the second trip through (could have been a second school also, they all kinda look alike!) they were gone. Also marked schools in 40+ FOW hanging close to the bottom, also on the move. Did see one perch when trying to catch up with them. Saw a couple BIG, BIG fish on the side scan in deep water. They were on the move and with light fading quickly (and of course my nemisis the wind) didn't try to catch up with them. Rick