Took the boat and trailer to Kipling to put in and work on my trailer. Needed the boat off to install EzSlides, on my bunks. Speared my thumb with the screw gun installing slides. Lost my transom saver, when I don't know, just discovered it yesterday. Had to be the big one for the 125, not the cheap 9.9. Oh well still OK, thumb has almost stopped throbbing. Backed the trailer and boat down to water, brake pedal goes to floor, no brakes... Brake line broke. Ever try to back a trailer into water to load a boat with no brakes? Holy Crap! Call the wife to bring other truck to pull my baby home, now have to change receiver as hers is 1 7/8 for the utility trailer. Stuck! rust froze, hit my thumb HARD with hammer freeing rusty receiver. (yeah same thumb) I can move my thumb joint slightly today...lol.

So I'm glad all this did not take place on the 15th. And I'm in the market for a new transom saver, unless by the grace of God someone reading this may have found one in the last couple of weeks... Gladstone ramp to Masonville area...

Tight lines and brakes that work...