www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ultrasound results

Default Ultrasound results

Michelle and I are expecting and we got the first ultrasound image today - due date is May 2nd 2012. I know it won't mean more fish than the trusty Alumacraft, but damn it's cool!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MX 1825.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	16264

I'll have to take that BABY for a ride.Congrats.

Should have used a rubber...................

Bumper that is. A thing of beauty. Congratulations.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

I must admit I'm a bit disappointed to see there is going to be a passenger windshield.You may just want to leave it off-or make sure it's passenger type optional.With it's obvious speed possibilities,rain and bug considerations,there a good chance certain passengers could get their just 'deserts' if you know who and what I mean.

well first of all, you might want to check into paternity testing before signing anything tomorrow.

and secondly, i'm not sure who suggested you check out that model of boat, or who suggested you work with that particular dealer...but they deserve a medal. nothing big, something inconsequential would be fine such as an Air Force Cross or the Navy/Marine Corps Medal.

;-)

enjoy...there's nothing quite as fun as a new boat!

Yeh I kind of figured if you threw away the wheel and consoles your fingerprints would show up Mike.Identical hull?

Loud and clear on the just deserts - while there's dual windscreens, there might only be one seat when I cross the border...and yes, must give credit where it's due. Lambeau swayed me from the WX 1850 to the more muskie friendly MX 1825. I believe the hull is unique to this boat - a completely new design.

Question of the day - I didn't order structure scan but I have a four hour drive to reconsider that in the morning - any pros/cons out there? From another post, perhaps Frank has an extra gratis laying around, eh?

i might have offered some thoughts, but Chris is the one spending the money. i think bringing your wife along to the dealership (for what, 5 hours?) was a good move - lots of "see how good it will be for water skiing" kinds of talk, eh?

and as Chris said, it's a completely new hull. it incorporates a dramatically extended keel for more stability and better tracking, pretty interesting. they're coming out with a 20' version later this year, but the one Chris got is a ton of boat already. an 18' boat that runs mid-50mph range with a 150hp, comes standard with a rear casting deck, and has 12' rod storage? nice. i'll be interested to see what yours does with that 200hp HPDI motor!

i did a little off-season work on my rig too...added a kicker motor with Thrustmaster for trolling around Oak Island this October and a removable casting/bridge deck for my netman's comfort.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boatkicker.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	16278 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boatdeck.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	16280
    Attached Images Attached Images