www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Water levels

Default Water levels

Hey guys,
    Just wondering how the water levels are on the area lakes up there this year, as compared to last year.
    Looking forward to our 6th year up at Wild Eagle Lodge and wondering how the area boat ramps are going to treat me this year.
    Thanks,
    Jason

jbmuskie:

I would tend to think that most bodies of water that you are going to try to put in will be fine. I really don't think that anything is particularly high, but other than the lakes that are really low from years of drought, levels seem to be down to the same in most lakes I've fished so far this spring.

Mark

I have to agree with Mark. We can still use more water on a handful of lakes (especially those that are spring fed) but most places are in about the same shape as what we saw last year. Haven't checked the flowages this past week and the Rainbow was still down last time I checked but that changes with the opening and closing of dams.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Thanks guys
    A couple of landings were really tough 2 years ago, but last year they were a little more manageable. So, glad to hear it is at least like last year.
    Hopefully a little more rain can help fill em up some more.
    Jason Boersma

Jason:

Maybe a private message to either Pete, Matt or I, let us know which lakes you are trying get on and we can let ya know...

Mark

Private message or public forum doesn't matter to us. We tell all...almost all.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142

Drove from St. Germain to Eagle River twice in the past two days. Water levels on Sunday were up quite high on Watersmeet Lake and the dam at Otter Rapids was open. River below the dam coming up and will eventually start bringing the Rainbow Flowage up unless they decide to let more water downstream.

www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142