www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: "Spring Trolling Tactics" - Lake St.Clair Muskie Seminar **FREE**

Default "Spring Trolling Tactics" - Lake St.Clair Muskie Seminar **FREE**

For anyone interested, I will be providing a free muskie seminar titled "Spring Trolling Tactics" in 2 weeks. I have a great presentation put together to help provide you more information on how to catch those monster muskie that are caught during the spring. I will cover where some good muskie spots to target, as well to go into depth of proper techniques and tactics to use. There is something for anglers of all skill levels to gain. The Seminar will be at the Michigan Muskie Shop on Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 3:00pm. The address to this awesome new muskie store:

Michigan Muskie Shop
    45849 Mound Rd
    Shelby Township, MI 48317

www.michiganmuskyshop.com

586-580-3668

The Michigan Muskie Shop will be providing door prizes and store discounts for those who attend. A great way to get a head start to opening day of muskie then to catch a seminar, browse the awesome Michigan Musky Shop and just talk muskie. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

NOTE - I just talked to Jason Cheney tonight and they are in the process of moving into a new 14,000 sq ft building just 2 miles from their current location, so we are excited to be the first seminar in their new location. As soon as I get the new address I will be sure to add it on. As always though do not hesitate to contact the Michigan Muskie Shop or online for all the details.
    Treble Maker Fishing Charters
    Captain Mark Kornosky
    Web Site:http://www.treblemakerfishingcharters.com/

***UPDATE**** Michigan Muskie Shop New Address***

Now located at 42200 Mound Road
    Sterling Heights, MI 48314

See you there!
    Treble Maker Fishing Charters
    Captain Mark Kornosky
    Web Site:http://www.treblemakerfishingcharters.com/