www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Jake Wolf Memorial Tournament

Thumbs up Jake Wolf Memorial Tournament

Morning Jeff, Russ Schaller here I am one of the directors for the Illinois Musky Tournament Trail and I am also a member of the Fox River Valley Chapter. This year the IMTT will be holding the Jake Wolf Memorial Tournament on the Chain as usual, but This year it has been changed to a 1 day event and will be held on Saturday June 9th instead of early May. We have revamped the whole tournament this year to make it more appealing to the Local Musky clubs and musky fishermen in Illinois. I am hoping that you can mention the Jake Wolf to your club members, It would be great to see participation from each of the Chicago area and IL Muskies Inc Chapters and clubs. Right now we have teams from the Fox River Valley, South of the Border, Shawnee Musky hunters, and Lake Shelbyville Musky Club that will be participating. Your Club has some great fishermen, I am hoping that they will consider participating in this event
    We will be giving away a 3 night 4 day trip to Fishers Camp Resort on the Caldron Flowage in Crivitz Wi (1200 Acres of Class A Musky Water), all participants will receive a free raffle ticket for the trip. We also have an unheard of amount of awesome raffle prizes that you would not usually see in a $50 entry fee tournament. I have attached the tournament in formation and the current list of raffle prizes, and the list is still growing.

<<2012 IMTT Jake Wolf.pdf>>
    Thanks, If you have any questions please give me a call or e-mail me
    Russ Schaller
    847-356-5956
    muskyruss@comcast.net

https://docs.google.com/a/pellant.co...sXkYxFFovxBhjQ

Hi Tom or Jeff; I would like more information on this tourament, but was unable to log on to the app. Must be somethine wrong with app. because we all know what a great computer wiz I am. Thanks. Dick