Salmonone and I dove on the 2nd Point bar where the old weather station and tripod sections are last Saturday. Water clarity is very deceiving, what you can see looking down is nowhere near what you can see looking horizontally from the bottom. I could see both my anchors cleary on the bottom in 15 FOW, but on the bottom it's probably half that. Interesting dive nonetheless, with no weeds you can cleary see the layout of the bar. You can also see the large amount of other metal pieces laying around (from the surface you can see the framework and tripod). I only saw one Buffalo, Salmonone saw a nice smally and another fish, but I forget what it was. Found a few anchors, left them there for someone else to have fun with! I haven't downloaded the dive data from my computer yet, but bottom temp was in the low 50's. Beautiful day, dead calm and sunny. Was out in the same area today (Monday) looking for more "treasures". Found more schools of perch hanging close to the bottom. Watched some with the camera, too windy to do too much. A lot of fun trying to load the boat back on the trailer at Tenney with the wind pounding in there...Rick