www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Chapter challunge at Salt fork

Default Chapter challunge at Salt fork

The Salt Fork Chapter challunge will be May 5-6th. This open to Muskies Inc members only. No entry fee. There is a shore lunch at 1 pm on Sat at the Main Marina pavilion, just off of Rt 22, and just up the lake from the campers boat ramp. Please bring a covered dish, or something to contribute to the lunch. Last years shore lunch was pretty awesome. There will be a free lure raffle after lunch. Each chapter donates 5 lures for the raffle. We will be camping in section G of the campground.
    Hours are 7 am Sat to 3 pm Sun. Awards will be at the Morning Glory boat ramp about 4 pm. Release forms need to be turned in by 3:30 to be tallied up to determine the challunge winner.

I will have the signup sheet at the Clearfork tournament this weekend for anyone who wants to sign up early.
    You can also sign up at the campground Friday evening or call me on the VHF radio #71, to sign up on the water during tournament hours. Chapter 19 will have a couple guys doing sign ups also.

Mark

The Salt Fork Chapter Challenge is next weekend May 5th and 6th. For anyone that has not been, the camping is half the fun of this event. Pretty much all of section "G" is filled with muskie fisherman from around the state. Jack W. and I will be at campsite G13. I strongly suggest you reserve a campsite ASAP if you plan on attending at.. http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/par...5/Default.aspx Pull up the map on the site and pay close attention to the "pad" length of the site. There are a couple that only have about a 25' pad length that is tough to get a truck and trailer on. Also there is a dumpster between G41 and G42 that I would avoid due to it can be full of trash and fish. I really look forward to this one every year, hope to see you there. Good luck at Clearfork tomorrow. I will not be there until Sunday because I am a wimp

Does the main marina have a launch ramp. It might sound like a dumb question but the map does not show a launch ramp there.

The marina has 2m launch ramps and plenty of parking.
    Mark