www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: John Fisher Tournament

Default John Fisher Tournament

Once again it is time for our John Fisher Tournament at Clear Fork April 28th and 29th.

Registration will be 7am to 8am Saturday and Sunday at the shelter house just east of the boat ramp.

Tournament hours are 8am till 8pm Saturday and 8am till 3pm Sunday.

Awards will be given out Sunday at approximately 3:30 pm for the top 5 places.

We will have a shore lunch Saturday at 1pm. Once again Mark Pauling will be doing the honors. I will be assisting. We will also have the 50/50 drawing at that time.

Clear Fork is located approximately 4 miles west of Lexington, Ohio off SR97 and 1 mile east off SR314 at Dane's Marine.

For those who have a VHF radio we use chanel 68.

See you on the water
    George

Just want to let everyone know this tourney is Open to evrybody. You don't have to be an Muskies, Inc member to enter and fish. George has some nice prizes for the top 5 places.
    Just a FYI about the open clarification, as I've had a couple inquiries already.

Good luck,
    Mark

Despite the forecast, looking forward to seeing everyone at Clear Fork this weekend!

I'm looking forward to hitting Clear Fork and seeing everyone as well. Can't wait.

Randy