www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Counting down

Default Counting down

Lynn And I are taking a load of supply's to the air base on sat
    Then back home and packing to leave for the lodge on May 7 th
    With our new official greeter and staff member SOFIE .The two of us will fly in on the
    8 th and get every thing fired up and the rest of the staff will come in on the 9 th
    With many plane loads of supply for the summer.our first guests come on the 14 th
    Then some serious trout fishin and of course the first shore lunch of the season
    Always a high lite especially with Paul's famous potatoes ha ha ha !any way hope to see you all on the dock
    For our 27 th yr on Rowan . Always calm waters to you all
    Don and Lynn Pursch
    Nielsen's Fly-In Lodge
    Rowan Lake, Nestor Falls, Ontario
    Phone: 800-653-5946

HI Don and Lynn,

I was so sorry to hear about Maggie. She was always there to meet us on the dock and always there for breakfast every morning. I am looking forward to meeting your new staff member Sofie and to seeing you and the crew again this year. I hope that getting the set up of camp goes smoothly. I know that is a lot of hard work. I saw on youtube your post of taking all the gas over on the ice. WOW! things sure look different when it is -25 degrees. Great video. Will the early spring have any affect on Rowan lake?

Looking forward to that meeting on the dock again this year and more of that great cooking, fishing and fellowship.

George Wisdom