www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Paul Marshall

Default Paul Marshall

Thanks to Paul Marshall from Chicago,IL for stopping by for a visit on his way to Cleveland, OH on business. We talked earlier in the week and once he was here it was a quick decision to go fishing and enjoy the afternoon. We loaded up and were off by 1:30 PM headed to one of the nearby reefs and started to fish. We made a move that proved a good one and the bite was on. There was a very lite bite and we missed the first couple of fish so we made a few adjustments, kept the rod tip high and nice slow retrieve. It worked and both of us caught some nice Walleye's. Paul caught the last Walleye and nice 25.0 in. male pictured below on right. We did catch some smaller Walleye under 15.0 in and gently removed them and put them back in water, that's good for the future of Walleye fishing in Lake Erie. * Note lots of "egg clusters" on the gravel bottom that the trailer hook picks up, another good indication we had a good hatch. We headed back in to the marina for part 2 of our visit. We went back to my cottage at the Lake for a nice dinner planned for Paul and I. We fired up the grill got out some Stilton Blue Cheese and Lavish Chips to snack on while Paul prepped the fresh sweet corn and brown wild rice. I grilled the 1 in. thick cut boneless marinated pork chops to med rare, remove cover and let them rest for 5 minutes perfect o! Dinner while watching Pitt vs Philly in the Stanley Cup Playoffs was good way to finish out the day. Thanks again for taking time to stop by. Looking forward to the entire Crew coming back to fish May 4,5,6. Capt. Ron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc 12.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	16167  
    Sun Chasers Sport Fishing Charters
    Captain Ron Lamont

Web Site:
    http://www.sunchasersportfishingcharters.com