Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waldo1.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	16164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0502101845b.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	16165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0501101811a.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	16166

I'm putting together a presentation for our upcoming Walleye School at Wild Eagle Lodge on opening weekend. Here's some details:

May - 2012 The Early Season Walleye
Fish the gamefish season opener for walleye.
Arrive May 4th/Fishing 5th-6...th/Depart 7th
5/4 - 7pm Meet n Greet/Fishing Discussion
5/5 - Fishing/Dinner/Evening Discussion
5/6 - Fishing/Dinner/ Evening Discussion
5/7 - Breakfast/Depart

If you're interested in joining us for opening weekend in our all inclusive learning special, which also includes at least a half day in the boat with me, contact Wild Eagle Lodge general manager, Derek Burzinski, at 715-891-0690. Tell him you want to get into the walleye school! Do it today! It's gonna be a good one, Tater!

I myself am always amazed how walleyes can be SO persnickety in their feeding habits. Well, opening weekend I'll be at the Wild Eagle Lodge speaking about and showing how to finesse these picky critters out of the water.

Owing to our early warm spells this year, I've been able to do some heavy "research" (aka fishing) and I'm VERY confident I have some good stuff to bring to the table this opening weekend at the walleye school. Oh ya... we're gonna catch walleyes. I've been able to conduct "research" for about a month and a half now, and I can bring what I've learned about the walleyes and how our very early ice out is effecting their behavior, to any of our area lakes when general fishing season opens.

Find info on all our upcoming fishing schools here:
http://www.rfrgoutdoors.com/pages/fa...al-outings.php