To start with sorry for not posting a report in a while.. Our computer system blew up and it has been a job getting our system back up running!

What a crazy spring it has been so far. Temps up and down but mostly up with record setting highs for weeks at a time. The water temp has been upper 60's 3 times so far and then back down. Right now it's 62-63 and has been for several days now. With the cooler weather coming in this weekend I'm sure it will drop a little bit. Water clarity is pretty clear from one end to the other and the lake is down is about 2.5 feet. Thank goodness no big rains this year the lake has actually been normal except for the really warm days speeding things up. The heat has threw the fish into spawn mode and it has been tougher the last week plus really high winds for 3 days didn't help things either! Spawn should be done in the next day or two and action will really pick up. The PMTT is coming into town next week so hopefully everyone will welcome these guys/gals to our areal that has drove thousands of miles to come here! It's going to be a crazy tournament with a trolling bite and shallow water casting bite going on next week. I really look for at least 3 fish to win this tournament! Baits so far have been pretty much common such as.. Squirtko's, Rattle Baits, Big Games, Phantoms, the last couple days moving fish on small blades as well Meat and Potatoe Dinner Belle Spinnerbait, Slowie Jr. Trolling it's been Ernie's and Tuff Shads.. I will post another update closer to the tournament for everyone.. Remember Cave Run requires a PARKING PASSES TO LAUNCH AT ALL RAMPS! Best way to get fishing lic is go online it's fast and easy www.fishandwildlife.com and you can post date for the time you will be here! Good luck and I'll see you on the pond