www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: water conditions on kinkaid ?

Default water conditions on kinkaid ?

has anyone been on the lake lately, if so how's the bass fishin'. went on the 3rd of april and must have caught @ least 25 to 30 fish, only a few keepers all on topwater. only one was full of eggs and no signs of bed fanning. water temps were 73 when i quit.

Was on the lake yesterday 4/17 water temps 64 caught nine crappie and 10 bass all males they must be protecting the nest. Saw two spawning. Saw chad in what looks like a new lund boat nice boat chad did you guys catch any?

That wasn't me in the white Lund. Actually, I have been out in my little tiller Ranger since I broke off my transducer on my big boat. Stumps are hard on transducers!!

Fishing has been really tough for me this past week. Only seeing a few fish a day right now. Can't come up with any pattern at all. Have heard of a few fish caught open water trolling, but we have tried casting from one end of the lake to the other. We did see water temps yesterday, 4/19, that were getting close to 70 again. The new cold front should take care of that though and bring water temps right back down.
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Water temps were mid 60's yesterday afternoon