www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Drifter Tackle and Sennett Tackle partner up

Default Drifter Tackle and Sennett Tackle partner up

As many of you already know from the Minnesota Muskie show, Drifter Tackle and I have partnered up to bring the Sennett Tackle lineup into Drifters already great lineup of baits. This will be a great thing for all parties involved. Now the Sennett Tackle lineup will expand to more stores and more baits in the years to come thanks to Drifter Tackle. We are working on many new prototypes and will of course continue with the same mold and painter with the standard Pacemakers so the quality of the baits will stay true. All baits will be made in the United States for better quality as all of Drifters products are made in the USA. I look forward to working with Drifter and developing more baits in the future for them.

A big thank you to all that have supported me through the years. I love hearing the stories at the shows and talking with everyone face to face.

Thanks,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Congrats Ty!!!

Mark

Cha-Ching! Congrats on jumping the shark Ty! That’s great news for you guys!
    I bet the value of my old wood pacemakers just doubled too! They are now officially retired.
    Let’s see some pics of your new flaptail?

Wow. Congrats. That is good news as now more and more people will be exposed to your baits through their distribution pipeline. Does this mean you won't be coming to shows anymore?

Congrats Ty.Just wanted to say thanks again for being so good with the kids.Branden was really excited to see you saturday and has been showing off his baits.Now he just has to wait till may 26th.Hopefully we can still catch you at the shows I imagine you will get some extra fishing in.Hope to see you on the water some time.Seeing we just had baby Rain on tuesday it will be awhile but hopefully next year we can set something up and bring the whole family up even if we have to rotate out with me and mom the boys would love it.Thanks Russ

Wicked, good to see you guys also. I'll still be at the shows, just working with Drifter Tackle instead of my normal booth. We've got lots of big ideas and it will be fun to see how everything pans out.

MCR, I'll get some pics up soon. I've got a few limited edition pacemakers left also so I'll put a pic of those also.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Congrats Ty! Now you will have time to focus on the important stuff like catching fish.

So how long until Drifter starts putting your baits out? And will they be making the Creeptonite?

Drifter acquired the Creeptonite but I'm not sure on how fast they will be manufacturing it. They move pretty fast and build all their molds in house so it wont take long. I can't really give a time phame but just know it will happen as fast as possible. Same goes for the flaptail.

Dan, you got it! Not that I could spend much more time on the water, but you know I'll try.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Way cool ! Congrats, Ty. Anxious to see what kind on new concept/design you come up with. Got any Sennett clothing and such you wanna' sell ? lol

Thanks Robert. We just sold the last of the clothing at the MN show. Sorry about that.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Congrats again Ty! The show was fun, good job on Drifter for keeping it all made in the U.S. !

Awesome Ty! Congrats and best wishes for a successful partnership. Looking forward to seeing what the future
    holds for new ideas and innovations. In the long run will benefit all of us since you'll hopefully be able to spend more
    time on the water increasing our chances for fish as well. Good luck!

Congratulations again TY & Rachele ,I thought this was a great move for both companies. It was great to visit with you and Rachele at the show this past week end .I'll be watching for availability of your new Flap Tail lure .
    Best regards,
    Gordy

Congrats Ty,

I think this is a good move for you Ty. You should have more time to fish without having to worry about the bait company. Now that Rachel won't be working all day making baits she will have more time to lay out your clothes for the day, mow the lawn, fix all your genesis trolling motors, and cooking. Wait a minute, she did all that stuff before. I guess she will have more time to go fishing as well. LOL

Ray

Time for a few kids now! (?)