www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Carl from Caddy Shack

Default Carl from Caddy Shack

Carl is alive and well.Dead calm,idyllic sunset,3 loons calling,then BANG!!!The silence is shattered by Carl,aka my neighbor.Those in the know,know what he pursues.
    Nothing escapes Carl.

Carl went on another rampage tonight.Sounded like the 4th of July for awhile.

Last week Carl made it sound like WWIII. Lead was flying everywhere. I don't think he ever hit the enemy. The poor vermon died of a heart attack! Carl shoots a bit like "5:00 Charlie".

I was up there one time and he was tring to take out Norm Wilds target species. Is this the same vermon he was after or has he expanded his horizons?

Steve

Dick, You are right about the scenes from Caddy Shack. Next time maybe the gas hose could be used under the dock. Name:  Caddy Shack.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  2.1 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Caddy Shack 2.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	16819

Good to keep awake and on your toes!!! Don't want you going comatose on us!!!!

That reminds me, I should just send a new fuel hose to Carl right now. It is just a matter of time (with all of the lead he is dispersing) before he shoots the fuel hose --- AGAIN!

Those darned buck toothed vermon deserve everything they get. Keep up the good work Carl!

Got so bad I left and came home to soDak.

I can tell you with complete certainty that I am sending Carl on a paid vacation during Operation Musky!
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Uh-oh. Now that Operation Musky is done, Carl is sure to return. No doubt he will have an itchie trigger finger after his paid vacation. People of Oak, keep your head down, and walk quickly in a serpantine like manor.