Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rainday1.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	16097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rainday2.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	16098

Fished yesterday, bit windy, great day while sun was shining but the bite was slow. I was there waiting for the predicted weather to come in, and it did. There were 5-6 other boats out, everybody bailed when overcast skies came in, too bad,... that's when the fish turned on. Yes, it rained on me some but fishing was fantastic, using both slip-bobber rig and jig/minnow. No huge wallys, all were 16-19in, but I had a hoot! Love figuring out their bite, so subtle, you've got to really finesse it to hook em'. You're supposed to keep count of wallys caught, I lost it around 28 or 30, oops...

Also caught the standard pike, hooked and lost another muskie, and quite a few really decent perch. Attached here is the standard hand/fish photo (hahahaha!), the best part of this pic though? The can of "cheese whiz" in the lower left of photo, hahaha! Nothing like cheese whiz from the can in rainy weather, dinner of champs!

Water temp yesterday: 46.5 to 48.5 depending on location. I didn't get back into the big shallow back bay yesterday, it may have touched 50 back in there.