www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: The Kings are in the Kings are in

Default The Kings are in the Kings are in

Launched out of South Shore at 7 am on Sat. with a goal to find a King or Coho to get me pumped for the upcoming season. Upcoming season? My Boy and myself have been on the water no less than a dozen times since the first of the year already! Well today browns and lakers don't count Salmon is on the menu. Going out the south gap for South Shore. we were greeted with 2 footers with a 5 -10 easterly. After a half hour ride we got out to just s/e of the green can setting up in 50 to 60 ft. 2 depsies, 2 swr's one naked on a rligger and a 4 color on a church board was the spread for the morning. Tryed one flasher fly for awhile but settled on all standard spoons. We ended the morning 7 for 10, 4 lakers to 33" and 2 Kings to 34" and a small brown. Everything took a hit but the depsies were the best at 60 out on #3. Kings were in 60 plus and the lakers as shallow as 35ft.

The best fun of the morning was landing these behemoth fish in a petite little crappie net. (Can't blame the wife for that.) Our three lost were big also but fell out of the net.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	189 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	16078  

Hi Gene,
    Welcome aboard to you, too. I am really glad to see your post, with a picture, to boot! Remember to come back here and practice (post) a lot! If you click on the forum button in the upper left corner, it will take you to the top level of all forums here, which is a lot. You are free to comment anyplace, not just on the GLSF area!
    Have fun,
    Bob